SME Cyber Security Essential Bundle
The comprehensive coverage for the small guys with big ambitions
All-Round Protection for Small and Medium
Jointly developed by various firms from the cyber security and insurance industries, the security bundle comprises of solutions such as anti-email spoofing and data privacy protection to protect your digital assets, complemented with an insurance coverage that will mitigate financial losses.
Never Too Small to Fail
Why Does Your Business Need This?
Guard Your Data Privacy
Your corporate data are used to make very important decisions for your company.
At the wrong hands, your company’s sensitive data will damage your finances and reputation. You cannot control people, but you can control confidentiality.
Email Spoofing Prevention
Businesses have been forced to close due to the losses they have sustained from business email compromise scams.
Fraud is a major challenge to SMEs and can have serious consequences.Protect your business and mitigate further losses.
Do you really need cyber insurance for your business? In today’s digital age, the answer is a resounding ‘Yes’!
Cyber attacks can cripple businesses, but with cyber insurance, the coverage will aid in mitigating your business income loss.
Fact Attacks about SMEs
of targeted small businesses highlights no one is off-limits.
Every 14 seconds
a business falls victim to a ransomware attack.
70% of SMEs
surveyed have never purchased cyber insurance before.
What is in this cybersecurity bundle?
- Protects Data Privacy
- Addresses insider threats
- Full audit trail
- Covers 3 endpoints
- Protection for 1 Email domain
- Email Spoofing Protection
- provides a cyber insurance product which covers the cost of business interruption, third-party liability, network extortion (ransomware) costs, data forensic consultants, breach consultation costs, public relations expenses, and many other costs that SMEs may incur in case of a cyberattack or data breach.
- insurance coverage transfers the financial risk from the SME to the insurer.